Position: Half Day Digital Media Developer
Organiation: Focus on the Family
- Work as part of a team to develop or implement designs across all digital media.
- Area of work: digital design/online marketing (websites, banners, mailers, mobile, applications and much more)
- Apply responsive and adaptive design thinking to your work.
- Partner with the project teams through all stages of each project to ensure compliance to the brief, strategic direction and time allocation.
- Must have at least three years digital work experience.
- Degree/Diploma in design or related field and or tertiary qualification in visual design (multimedia/graphic design).
- Must understand and use basic design principles.
- Must be friends with spell check and have an eye for detail.
- Must be up to date with social media, podcasts
- Must be constantly up-to-date with trends in pop-culture and current events. (up-to-date with digital advertising trends advantageous)
- Understand organizations requirements and be able to work accurately and consistently to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision as well as in a team.
- Must have your own transport and be willing to travel to our office daily
- Preferably a Christian
Daily updating of web page and featured articles/resources.
Daily uploading of images and descriptions of newly added resources. Biweekly email newsletter, scheduling of tweets and facebook posts.
Keeping organizations online related work up to dateTo develop digital products on web and mobile platforms integrating editorial and database content in a searchable environment for end users.Role and responsibilitiesCreate, design, develop and maintain content management system (CMS) based website and mobile products.Ensure strong optimisation, functionality and performance of the website and mobile products.Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.Regular interaction with business stakeholders and executive management to align the functionality of all digital products with the needs and requirements of the end user customer.
If you dont hear from us by end of Jan 2015, sorry you were unsuccessful
Position: Advertising Sales
Organisation: Devoted Magazine
Devoted is a Christian lifestyle magazine that was launched during July 2011. It is currently distributed through Christian Revival Church (CRC) family churches and strategic distribution points. Editorially it consists of inspiring stories and covers popular topics which cater for a far wider targeted audience beyond the Church – such as health, wellness, business, travel and a wide variety of other intelligent and actual topics. It is offered six times a year and is available online and in printed format.
The magazine is looking for a sales person to sell advertising. At this point the person will not recieve a salary but only commission on sales. They hope to be able to afford a salary in the near future. Applicants should preferably live in Johannesburg or Pretoria.
Position: Christian Commitments Coordinator
Organisation: World Vision South Africa
Purpose of the position: To develop and integrate initiatives that nurture the spiritual formation of World Vision, the development of partnerships with churches and the faithful expression of holistic Christian witness which contribute to the flourishing of children, their families and communities so that they are equipped for sustained transformational development. Communicate World Vision's Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.